How can I change the language settings in MyEarTraining app?
You can change the language settings in the MyEarTraining app on Android in three ways:
- By going to the "Settings" screen within the app - this will change the language for the MyEarTraining app only.
- By changing the language settings of your Android system. This will change the language for all your apps.
- On Android 13 and later, you can change the language settings for MyEarTraining specifically by following the instructions provided in this Google support article: https://support.google.com/android/answer/12395118
You can change the language settings in the MyEarTraining app on iOS in two ways:
- By changing the MyEarTraining specific language in the System settings. On iOS, go to "Settings" > "MyEarTraining" > "Preferred Language" and select the language you want to use. More info: https://www.makeuseof.com/how-to-change-language-individual-apps-iphone-mac
- By changing the language settings of your iOS system. This will change the language for all your apps. For more details, please refer to this Apple support article: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204031